North Park is a neighborhood in San Diego, California, United States, as well as a larger “community” as defined by the City of San Diego for planning purposes. The neighborhood is bounded:
- On the northwest by Park Boulevard and University Heights,
- On the west by Florida Canyon and both University Heights and Hillcrest,
- On the southwest by Balboa Park,
- On the south by Switzer Canyon and the South Park neighborhood, and
- On the east by Interstate 805 and City Heights. The pre-Interstate 805 boundary of North Park was widely considered to be 35th Street, which is now part of City Heights.
It includes the sub-neighborhoods of Burlingame, Altadena, and the Morley Field area (site of the Dryden Historic District). North Park is part of the 53rd congressional district, and San Diego City Council District 3.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.